This many people have no life

Friday, June 6, 2008

The other guy....

<---This is Bronson... Ain't he cute?

Okay so I told you guys about Tyler I guess I'll tell you about Bronson now.


Bronson is the pretty awesome guy I know from my history class. He's pretty funny and an active Christian. He's well known at school and has a lot of friends. He's really nice guy and it takes alot to piss him off.

...I like him too. DON'T JUDGE ME!

Let me just get this straight, I have never liked 2 people at the same time. Ever. I'm not like some kind of freaky crush whore. I didn't even realize I liked him until Wednesday afternoon after school had let out.

I always asked myself if I liked him all year but I was mostly like "Nah." It most definitely sucks that I decide to like two people as soon school ends. I think this is the first summer ever that I'm totally not looking forward to.

I need to occupy my time with something other than thoughts of guys...**le sigh**

xoxox, Jenn♥


sunshine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is Katie your dedicated blog reader... btw im still waiting for that one blog you were supposed to make :) Although I did enjoy this one with you and your undeciveness on everything. You + Bronson = Possible Cutest Couple Ever! lol

---- said...

OMFG. Cuuuuuutteeee!
And I'm totally giggling at the background of that pic. Yellow school buses, ftw.
They don't look like that in Aussieland.

My beloved flock of sheep.