This many people have no life

Saturday, June 14, 2008

[not so]EPIC FAIL.

...So I told Bronson I liked him and he was all "Let's just be friends." I have no idea why I told him but I don't regret it at all. =] I don't think I truly believed that anything was going to come of it but I wouldn't have known for sure if I hadn't told him.

This is the actual message, bad spelling and all:
"hmmm.....ok. i know thats hard to do so i really aprisiate you doin that, so thank you for that. and i think your a raelly cool girl and your as funny as a fat guy running after cake on ice but i think we should just be friends. i wont make things awqward about this, im pretty good about that so yeah,lol. waht are you doin this summer?"<----Bronson's spelling=EPIC FAIL!!!

So things appear to still be cool between us which is great cause I don't won't to lose him as a friend.
Man I sound like a lame-o teenie soap opera character. Going to stop with all the sentimental stuff now.

Lesson learned: Better to try and to fail then to never try at all.

Maybe next time this thing goes down [with a different person] there will better results; i.e. a boyfriend. ;]

lmao.

xoxox, Jenn♥

epic fail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If freaking Keoki can get a girlfriend, then you can definitely get a boyfriend! You just have to wait for the right time, your time will come and so will mine (i just wish it would hurry up!) lol Better Luck Next Time, Right?

My beloved flock of sheep.