This many people have no life

Monday, June 30, 2008

Blogging is definitely harder than it looks.

So I'm posting a blog partially because I want to & partially because I can't bear to look at the twincest picture I posted.

I have no idea what to write about so how about some shameless advertisement!

Check out my Gaia thinger: Add me as a friend because you know you want to!
My AIM: ZebraNamedToto : I'm on 95% of the time
Check out the MCRmy
Look! A Mikey Way fansite that I'm a part of.

Yeah, that's about it...damn I wish I had some chocolate.

Oh Katie, ask your mother about Warped Tour. I beg of you!!! I really want to go and I'm almost positive my parentals will say yes. Please, because you love me & we're best friends forever?

xoxox, Jenn♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why would you have to question whether were best friends or not? How about you ask my mom if she can come with us.. nest time i see here you can just ask her.. ok? Then see what she says. :)

p.s. Jacketz!!!!

My beloved flock of sheep.