This many people have no life

Sunday, June 22, 2008

So it's about time I posted a new one isn't it?

So.........what I have I've doing in the last 8 days since I posted my last blog?

That's right! You guessed it! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

Come one, guys. This is summer we are talking about. You can't expect a constant stream of blogs about my boring ass summer. Plus I get writer's block. Leave me alone.

So what is up with you? Nothing? I thought so. Well we should have incredibly boring summers together. That way when we get back to school we can recite epic tales of our boredom. Sounds like a enormous bowl of fucking fun!!!

Records I Plan To Beat This Summer:
Latest I've Stayed Up To While On The Phone: 8:40AM
Latest I've Slept In: 5:45PM
Latest I've Stayed Up Without the Phone: 10AM
The Most Hours I've Gone Without Sleep Consecutively: 22

Any other records you guys think I should attempt to beat while I'm at it? Suggestion are most definitely welcome. Hit up my celluar device or Myspace.

So..how's life? Btw, your hair looks great. ;]

xoxox,Jenn♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I can tell that you are getting a little delusional or something lol. I stayed up for 23 1/2 consecutive hours! looks like i win although its not really something to brag about. lol

My beloved flock of sheep.