This many people have no life

Friday, June 27, 2008

The Jonas Brothers Extravaganza!!!

Especially made for Katie. Because I love her. =]

So if you don't know, my Biffle [BFFL] Katie has a crush on Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers.
joe jonas
Apparently I missed the memo cause some of my other friends think he's hot too. Personally I think he has some monstrous eyebrows.

So this is what truly think of the Jonas Brothers; Katie, you should probably save this post because you'll never hear me say any of this out loud.

I DON'T hate them even if they are on the Disney channel AND they made the Baby Bottle Pop song. I mean they did what they had to do to get their music out there and succeeded.

Their music doesn't suck for the most part but I wouldn't listen to them on a regular basis because I don't really listen to fruity tooty pop music.

Nick Jonas is cute.

Yes, they are funny & amusing from what I can tell from their multitude of Youtube videos.

No, Katie this does not give you the right to bombard me with Jonas Brothers pictures & videos. My computer will break...again.

Yepp, I do believe that's it and that's all you'll get. Ever. No more Jonas Brothers blogs after this because this was totally a one time thing. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

xoxox, Jenn♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.... I love you. Now anyone who reads your blog will know.. lol thats ok though.. I turned on the computer and i was like oh yeah wasn't Jennifer supposed to make a blog about the Jonas Brothers, ahh she probably didn't do it yet, then i see a big ol' picture of Joe and im like she did do it! lol thank you for giving me my own special blog :) <3 Katie btw it's funny cuz when i clicked on your blog a song by the Jonas Brothers came up.. lol good timing

---- said...

He looks like a kid who works at a coffee place in the mall that I work in. Lucky Zac, I guess.
Although, no one really knows who the Jonas Brothers are in Australia. :D

Anonymous said...

JacketZ!

Hollister! Come To Hollister!

I love YouTube :)

My beloved flock of sheep.