This many people have no life

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I should be cleaning but...

I don't really feel like doing it at the moment. I am a master procrastinator!

So I made some resolutions for my life:
1. Don't hang out with shitty people

2. Keep at least a 3.0 GPA year round

3. Get my permit

4. Exercise

5. Don't cuss unreasonably

6. Stop worrying about stuff I can't control

This came to me as I was cleaning my tub. Inspiration always strikes me at the weirdest times.

I'm posting this on here so it can remind me and now I have something to hold against myself. Otherwise I'll just fall back into my old ways. I want to become a better person

xoxox, Jenn♥


everyones probelm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well you will never be able to stop cursing thank to me!! Mwhahaha

My beloved flock of sheep.