This many people have no life

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Peter Pan can kiss my ass.

I have Peter Pan pit orchestra practice in about 2 hours. Oh joy. God knows how I love the Peter Pan music. {major sarcasm}

So....today was a whatever day. I took more finals. So far my final exams grades look like this:

Algebra 2: C
AP World History: B
Photography: C
Band: A

I still have to take Chemistry & English tomorrow. Which reminds me, I haven't been to 1st period all week. On Tuesday I was late for school so I missed it entirely and the rest of the week I've been skipping in the band room. {go band} They probably thought Beth & I died.

beth is awesome Beth is pretty awesome!
Speaking of Beth, she is my partner in crime when it comes to skipping Chemistry & Algebra 2. We skip into band because Mr. Bearden really doesn't give a damn considering its the end of the school year. I love band at the end of the year because all next week {the last week of school} people will bring in TVs and PS2/Wii/Xbox 360s and we'll just play video games all day. I'm bringing my Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl & I'm pretty much gonna kick ass.

The only drawback is that you can't bring people who aren't in band into the band room with you. Mr. Bearden is evil to non-band kids. Oh the benefits of being in band....

xoxox, Jenn♥


I'm Glad Were Friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't really know what to wrote because I don't remember what the blog says, I just wanted to comment every single one of your blogs, but btw I think that it is pretty gay that Beth got a blog before I did, like WTF? But thats alright cuz I still love you :) <3 Katie

My beloved flock of sheep.