This many people have no life

Friday, September 26, 2008

Things I've realized about myself.

-I hate apologizing; I rarely ever do it.
-I hate admitting that I'm wrong.
-I'm stubborn.
-I keep my emotions hidden well.
-There's a 99.9% chance that I won't have sex in high school BY CHOICE.
-I hate disrespectful, rude, ignorant people.
-I hate when things aren't fair.
-I think seniority & elitism is bullshit.
-I know A LOT more about certain people then they would realize or want me to know.
-I have a really good family.
-I have absolutely no idea I want to come of my impending future. I just want to be happy.
-Apparently I'm really funny.
-Also, apparently I make lots of entertaining facial expressions.
-I've learned to not make plans based on people for my future.
-I may seem to be overly realistic or pessimistic but deep down I'm quite the optimist.
-I like IMing/texting/messaging/etc. because I can organize my thoughts better.
-But with talking I don't seem to able to always get my point across.
-I love to read.
-I'm a dork & I'll never be cool but I'm okay with that.
-I'm vain about 2 things only: this blog & my taste in music.
-I LOVE music. <--- This sentence can never fully describe how I feel about music.
-Sometimes, I truly believe I'm going to be that old lady with 27 cats.
-I'll kill myself when I hit 66.
-I refuse to get old, rickety, incontinent. Fuck old age.
-I reeeaaalllly want to learn how to play bass.

xoxox, Jenn♥

No comments:

My beloved flock of sheep.