This many people have no life

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Love

seems to elude me.

It's like trying to hold onto water. It just slips out of my grip.
[Actually it's never really been in my grip in the first place...]

And yeah I know I should "Enjoy being single" and whatnot but I don't think I could truly enjoy it until I've been in a relationship. Plus, it sucks big donkey balls when you can't talk to any of your friends because they all on the phone talking to their boyfriends.

It makes me feel like a total outcast. Oh I'm sure they meant nothing by it but it sucks. It's like the world is taunting me.

An AIM Conversation I had earlier today
Me: i feel lonely. =[ especially when they all are sitting on the phone talking to their b/fs
Me: im like in outcast city
Joe: yeah
Joe: welcome to the world of Joe.
Me: small world.
Joe: very
Joe: lonely and cold too
Me: is the sky black & does it rain 24/7?
Joe: yup

I'm currently located in Outcast City, Planet Joe where it's cold, dark, rainy and small. Yay.

I mean I just want a boyfriend but it can't just be any random guy. It's gotta be THE GUY. I have no idea who he is though but it'd be nice if he would show himself or maybe I could get a sign.

Yeah right, nothing good in this world ever comes easy.

xoxox, Jenn♥


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Jennifer that was the like the most emo-est blog i have ever read by you. Well hopefully that will change soon!

ZebraNamedToto said...

this wasn't supposed to be an emo blog. actually i was just really irritated.

My beloved flock of sheep.