This many people have no life

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

If music was my boyfriend...

Let's take this back to elementary school & just pretend for a moment.
Let's pretend music is a person; a guy around my age to be exact.
Let's say he's my boyfriend for the purpose of this blog.

So if music was my boyfriend:
-He'd always seem to know the right thing to say.
-He'd be moody from time to time.
-He'd have all the answers I'd ever need.
-He'd be the only one I'd want to hear after crappy day.
-He would understand me more than I do.
-He'd probably be a little crazy but it would suite him.
-He would be loved by everyone.
-He would have a twin brother named Lyrics.
-We'd be together nearly 24/7.

Hmm, that was oddly poetic of me.

xoxox, Jenn♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog.... Too bad there aren't any "Music" Boyfriends, it'd be pretty nice to have one of those.

My beloved flock of sheep.