This many people have no life

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Is it sad that I still like him...?

Well, guys you heard me! I still like So & so! I saw him today and I still like his fuzzy cotton ball head self. Woooo! [Three cheers for false enthusiasm!]

I need to find a new object to focus my affections on.
...But he's just so damn cute. **Le sigh**

Okay, I went so open house today so my schedule looks like this:
1.Spanish 3--Martinez
2.English Honors 3--Buchholz
3.Math Analysis--Andrew
4.AP Enviromental Science--Miller
5.Band 3--Mcgallagher
6.TV Production 1--Smith
7.American History Honors--Atwood
[If you go to my school, tell me if we have the same classes here]

My 2nd period is filled with a billion people I know so it will be fun. This year is certainly looking out to be interesting.

Except for Band & Math Analysis, that's gonna suck balls.

I actually plan to stay on top over my homework this year. I know I say this every year but I'm actually going to make it true for once. After all, I do want to get into a good college.

Jeebus, I haven't posted a blog in forever. I think I've lost my touch.

xoxox, Jenn♥

P.S. School starts August 18th. Get ready guys! =]

No comments:

My beloved flock of sheep.