This many people have no life

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Things I've learned from a funeral.

I went to one of my relative's funeral yesterday. Her daughter had to take care of everything because she was an only child. Don't feel bad for me I didn't know them too well & I hadn't seen them since 2003/2004.

But these are somethings I learned:
  • Exactly how much I loved my mother & that I'd be way devastated if she died.
  • The person who's dead has the least of the problems.
  • Just how grimy people can be. [People were making off with stuff from the mom's house the day she died. THE BODY'S NOT EVEN COLD YET!!!!]
  • Just how rude & disrespectful people can be at the internment [People were standing around chatting & laughing & telling jokes the ENTIRE time!]
  • You'll know who exactly are your true friends.
  • Get a lawyer.
xoxox, Jenn♥

P.S. School's tomorrow, meaning expect a blog drought.

No comments:

My beloved flock of sheep.