This many people have no life

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Self pity isn't very pretty...

Especially in the case of having a bad family.

It's slowly becoming the norm for people to have broken/abusive/addict families. And while that's absolutely horrible and it's totally fucking up their kids, what bothers me the more is when these kids are like "Well my life is already horrible I'll just fuck up some more. It won't matter."

Like seriously, what the hell kind of thought process is this?
Just because your family is made of fail you're justified to make nothing of yourself?
Bullshit.

I don't give a damn whatever happens, you should never think like this.

In fact you should want to excel in life to prove your family and society wrong. So you can have the opportunity to be like "Bitch, look at me now! I've gone farther in life than you could ever dream of" and rub their faces in it. Or, at the very least, raise your future kids knowing you did a better job than they did.

But no, continue wallow in your self misery and go down the same path as your family. Become another statistic. Get pregnant and drop out of school while you're at it. Go ahead and sink down to their level because it's not like you were going to do anything worthwhile with your life anyways...

Are you?

XoxoX, Jenn♥

No comments:

My beloved flock of sheep.