This many people have no life

Saturday, July 5, 2008

I really fucking hate people.

So earlier today I was cleaning and my mom was watching CNN and there was a commerical for a special news report that they were doing later that night. It was about how a lady died in the psychiatric waiting room.

She basically fell out of her chair, struggled to get back up and then collapsed on the floor dead. The waiting room wasn't empty either. There was a couple other people there too and they all just watched her die. Fucking savages.

Now I'm normally not the one to get all emotional and shit but that made me so goddamn angry. Seriously, what the hell were those people thinking? If somebody falls down you check if they're okay especially if they are an older fucking person. I mean if it's somebody at school falls down you probably point & laugh AFTER you realize that they're not seriously injured.

Shit like this makes me not surprised at all when people say the world is ending because with people like that on this planet I say we fucking deserve it.

Holy shit, I am really pissed off. Fucking people & their stupid shit. Fuck them.

Edit: This what my friend Joe had to say:
"er, it was a psych ward.
a few things about it:
First, if someone falls over, you never never know that something's wrong...they could be in a (crazy) mood and get ready to bite you...would you touch someone that could potentially tear your throat out?
Second, maybe the people there were...out of it in some way shape or form?
OR, maybe they thought help was on the way.
Whatever the case may be, look at the source of the news: CNN
CNN is NOTORIOUS for it's liberal slant.
Glenn Beck is probably the ONLY exception.
A news station that has a liberal slant rarely, if ever, tells the whole truth."

I guess I feel slightly better now, thank you Joe.


xoxox, Jenn♥



1 comment:

Meanshots22 said...

wow thats sad. thats makes me wonder what this world is coming to. but cool blog. deep stories.

My beloved flock of sheep.